Below we will tell you which are the ten plants that you can easily grow to give your home a much more natural and pleasant air.
If you don’t have a lot of gardening skills or are still a novice, don’t worry. You can have your own mini garden, there are many plants that you can easily grow.
Certainly not all plants are easy to grow and maintain. Also, there are many that are not suitable for small pots or confined spaces.
Therefore, it is necessary to know how to make an appropriate selection of the plant with which we decide to start our way through the world of gardening.
What plants can you easily grow?
Plants add color to our homes and make it much more welcoming and pleasant. They also favor the cleanliness of the air and, therefore, a better aromatization of the spaces. Get ready to bring the corners of your home to life with the proposals we offer you!
First of all, we must bear in mind that, in addition to placing ornamental plants, we can include fruit and edible plants. Yes, there are several of these plants that can be grown easily. With the right variety of plants, you can make your home look three times better than before.
Second, you must take into account the space that you will allocate for the plant. The dimensions, light, humidity, quality of the soil (if they will be in a garden) or of the soil (if they will be in pots), and so on. This is important, because, once you place a plant in a place where it has everything it needs, it is best not to move it.
Why? Because the plants get used to the environment and, when moving them, they may not find everything they need in that new place where it seems to us “that they look better”.
In other words, it’s not all about our aesthetic eye.
The needs of the plant must also be taken into account. The choice can be simplified as follows:
- Plant size.
- Ornamental plant: With flowers or without flowers?
- Does the space for the plant have more light or shade?
- Should it be watered every day or not?
Although the flowering plants are very showy, they are not the most recommended for newbies. Flowering plants are generally more delicate and require more attention than others.
However, certain small, highly aromatic plants can easily be grown, such as: grass, mint, lavender, rosemary, chamomile, and parsley (which are also edible).
5 garden plants that can be easily grown.
Roses, daisies, geraniums and flowers of paradise are plants that are adapted to places with a tropical climate. You must place them in spaces with good solar irradiation, keep their soil free of weeds and sufficiently hydrated.
In this way you will provide them with the basic conditions for their growth and you will also get the desired flowers that will fill your home with color and life.
In the case of Trinidadians, you should bear in mind that there is a great variety of them. Some of them are of little growth, reason why they can adapt to pots or small and medium pots.
5 aromatic plants that can be easily grown.
- Its adaptability will allow you to include it under various conditions, its appearance is of great beauty and its aroma is unmatched, when used in food it stands out for its flavor, you can have it in pots or directly in the soil of your garden.
- This herb is very practical, its pleasant smell and seasoning elements make it suitable for the preparation of various food dishes and even in home remedies, it will take up little space in your garden or planter.
- This plant can be grown in pots or directly in the soil of your garden, taking into account that it is prone to spreading, adapts to most climates and will give your garden a soft and fresh aroma.
- Chamomile This herb offers excellent medicinal alternatives, as a digestion aid, relaxant, anti-inflammatory effects among others, it is easy to grow and its seeds are easily obtained.
- The Mint. It is a plant rich in menthol with effects for respiratory, digestive and flatulence problems, its wild nature makes it compatible with any type of soil and climate.